With 91% of electric car owners stating they wouldn’t consider trading in for a petrol or diesel version, more consumers are seeing the value in sustainable transportation.
Their guide covers how electric vehicles impact the planet:
- How cars affect the environment with polluting gases, like carbon dioxide and nitrogen
- How electric vehicles can lower emissions in the automotive industry
- The history of electric cars
- Future challenges for electric car uptake
- Tips for buying and owning your electric car responsibly
It delves into key insights like:
- People are willing to put their money where their mouth is. 57% of consumers are willing to change their purchasing habits to help reduce negative environmental impact.
- The shift to electric vehicles would cut the overall lifetime Greenhouse Gas footprint by about 37% for passenger vehicles while reducing the operating footprint by 75%.
- Electric vehicle usage is only rising. In 2010, there were only 17,000 electric cars on the road around the world. By 2019, that number had grown to 7.2 million.
- For the 53% of drivers that aren’t considering an electric vehicle, the most common reason is a lack of public charging points (69%).
We deeply recommend the reading! Click here to read the guide.
Wish to become climate positive?
Learn how to engage your business in a New Level of Leadership and Competitiveness. Become Climate Positive, Climate Neutral, and Climate Measured certified.