Empower Your Energy Choices: Introducing the GoCompare Energy Cost Calculator
GoCompare has come up with a dynamic energy cost calculator tool – an innovative solution to unravel your energy spending mysteries. Discover the actual cost of operating various appliances effortlessly. Take the reins of your energy consumption by exploring our Energy Calculator Tool here: Energy Calculator Tool.
Considering the prevailing cost-of-living challenges, we firmly believe this tool can be a game-changer for your readers. If you’re on the lookout for effective ways to navigate energy costs and elevate your efficiency, we wholeheartedly recommend integrating this valuable resource.
Taking Control of Your Energy Bills: Unveiling Home Energy Efficiency Strategies
After getting stuck at home until recently, your skyrocketing bills may have caught your eye. Now more than ever is the best time to focus on how to maximise our energy efficiency at home. It’s common knowledge that the way we live has an impact on the world around us – so if we can start making changes at home, we can reduce this impact.
Deciding and choosing to live more sustainably could mean reducing heat loss, upgrading old appliances to newer, more energy-efficient models, changing the way we buy furniture and homewares, or even exploring new energy sources. We explore tons of practical advice anyone can start doing today, and look at how consumer energy usage behaviours could change after COVID-19.
The guide to energy efficiency put together by CotswoldCo contains helpful information such as:
- The importance of living sustainably, becoming more energy-efficient, and reducing our home’s CO2 footprint.
- Understanding renewable energy as well as renewable electricity and heat suppliers available to consumers.
- Practical tips and advice on the many ways to improve your home’s energy efficiency, heating and insulation, and water conservation.
- How energy demand has changed due to COVID-19, and what we can expect looking into the future.
Here’s a preview of some useful insights published on the guide:
- Household energy consumption has fallen by 12% since 2000 (despite a population increase of 13%)
- Renewable energy sources currently power 28% of the UK’s electric grid.
- up to 35% of heat can be lost through the walls, gaps, windows, and doors.
After getting stuck at home, many people are looking forward to getting out and about again. And whilst more people are now working from home than ever, some will return to offices and other workplaces. How will our energy use change as we emerge back into some sort of normality?
To find out and see the complete picture head over to: https://www.cotswoldco.com/homeowners-guide-to-energy-efficiency/index.html
This article was prepared for Green Initiative by Elisha Adams, Digital Relations Consultant